"Do not stay in the dark, enjoy of light"
WHAT DOES IT CONSIST OF
I don´t see well... Do I have cataracts?
But what is a cataract?
Can I improve cataracts without surgery?
What are the symptoms of a cataract?
- Photophobia or severe discomfort with light.
- Difficulties with night vision or in low light conditions.
- Confused or decreased vision.
- Double vision or hazy and blurred vision.
- perception of colors with a "yellow" hue.
What does the surgery involve?
Figure1: Removal of the natural lens by the phacoemulsification technique.
Figure 2: An intraocular lens to replace the natural lens.
What are the advantages of this technology?
- Allows correction of nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism.
- It is not painful because the incision is very small.
- Fast recovery
- No hospital stay
What are these lenses PRELEX?
It allows in most cases a good distance vision, intermediate vision, and near vision, and minimizing to almost disappear the phenomena of "glare" (visual nocturnal light wreaths) and Dysphotopsia (sense of fog, etc.)
How are these lenses?
The new multifocal PRELEX lens allows a smooth transition between the zone of distance vision and near vision zone.
And if I have astigmatism, is this also corrected?
There are now no limits to the correction of astigmatism with toric multifocal lenses. They are individual lenses, each patient adjusted ,so that it is necessary to order them for their preparation after the pre-operative examination.
What is the operation?
What advantages does this technology have?
• Allows you to see at all distances
• Allows you to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism.
• It is not painful
• Without seam
• Rapid recovery
• No hospitalization
• We operate both eyes at the same intervention
How can I know if it is a suitable technique for me?
Responding to these questions:
• ¿If you have difficulty reading, or seeing everything near and far,?
• Do you have difficulty seeing while driving?
• Do not use bifocal or progressive lenses?
• Do you need to frequently change the strength of the glasses?
• Do the glasses disturb you in your daily activities?
If you have an affirmative, you could benefit from this technology.
Come and visit us
Clinic TorreviejaEye Clinic in Torrevieja is a clinical of avant-garde that uses the latest technologies of ophthalmologic sector to achieve the best quality of care for their patients.
C/ Pedro Lorca, 41 esq Apolo.
CP 03181 Torrevieja
The International Eye Microsurgery Clinic VISTA Felices offers a wide range of services, where patients can treat all eye problems because it uses the latest advances in ophthalmology, ocular plastic surgery and oculofacial aesthetic medicine.
Avd. Antonio Quesada, 59 local 3. CC Euromarina. Urb Doña Pepa.
CP 03170 Ciudad Quesada (Rojales)